To gain full access to the MEMBERS ONLY RESOURCE and INFORMATION sections of the website you must be a PFPMA member in good financial standings.
Instructions for Website Registration:
- Fill in information fields below. Included in this process is the creation of a new Username and Password. Your password must contain at least 8 characters
- Click on Register
- A message will be displayed on the screen that reads: "Thank you for applying for membership to our site. We will review your details and send you an email letting you know whether your application has been successful or not."
- Check your email for confirmation notifying you that your account has to be manually reviewed. Please allow us some time to process your request and review your information.
- Once your membership and account are approved, you will receive an email confirming approval of your account.
- Click the button in the email that reads: Log into our site
- Follow the login procedures using the credentials you established during the registration process.
- Note: Once your account is created, you will have the ability to view and edit your profile; account settings; reset your password and privacy settings; as well as, delete your account.